Hydraulic quick couplers are a vital component on many types of machinery and equipment, providing optimum hydraulic fluid control with simple and safe methods. High pressure quick coupler solutions provide added safety and performance over traditional quick couplers in pressurized applications. High pressure couplings protect workers and the environment with leak free quick connect and quick release under pressure.
High pressure quick couplings are required in many applications and industries such as:
- Oil and gas industry – with exploration and excavation equipment
- Construction equipment – processes which utilize high pressure tools
- Agricultural machinery – equipment such as tractors and skid steer loaders exposed to harsh conditions and rugged terrain
- Mobile equipment – which requires durable hydraulic connections to withstand vibration and elements to keep your equipment on the road and operational
These applications and many others require reliable hydraulic quick couplers which meet high pressure requirements. High-pressure quick couplers are ideal in high pressure applications as well as processes where trapped or residual pressure exists and where thermal expansion causes trapped pressure to develop. It is always best to consult with a hydraulic quick coupler expert to be sure that your quick couplings meet the requirements of your application for safety in quick connect and quick release under pressure.
Stucchi Offers High-Pressure Quick Coupler Solutions
Stucchi is a leading global supplier and recognized authority on hydraulic quick connect and quick release solutions with over 60 years in business. Stucchi provides quick connect solutions with reliable and durable quick couplers which provide leak free connections in high pressure applications. High pressure quick couplers by Stucchi improve equipment performance, safety and equipment uptime on many types of machinery and equipment across a wide range of industries.
Quick couplers designed for high pressure applications include:
- A-HP – The A-HP high-pressure flat face series provides a highly effective yet simple patented safety system which prevents accidental or unwanted disconnection. The patented safety sleeve system rotates automatically upon connection to engage the safety locking mechanism. Alignment between the locking pin and the release notch is required for quick disconnect.
The A-HP is available in sizes ranging from 1/8” to 3/8”, with port options of BSP and NPT. This high pressure quick coupler provides a working pressure of 700-720 bar/10,000 psi in a flat face design to limit fluid leaks and prevent contamination in hydraulic circuits. The A-HP can be found in many high-pressure environments such as mobile construction, construction and emergency tools, industrial machinery and equipment.
- IVHP – The IVHP series is a threaded quick coupler designed for high pressure applications engineered with hardened steel and nitrile seals. The IVHP provides a higher burst pressure than competitive products with a working pressure of 700 bar/10,000 psi. Sizes are available from 1/4” to 3/8” with NPT port options and is interchangeable with with Enerpac/Hydraulic Jack, Parker 3000.
You can find the IVHP high-pressure quick coupler series in emergency cutting tools and construction equipment such as hydraulic wrenches. The IVHP provides an increased burst pressure over comparable products.
Stucchi offers these high-pressure quick couplings along with a wide selection of threaded flat face quick couplers which are proven in applications where residual or trapped pressure exist in a line. Our threaded flat face couplings include the popular VEP series and the VP.
The VEP series is available in a heavy duty and locking version while the VP series features an auto locking sleeve and provides positive secondary retention in applications where residual or trapped pressure exists in a line or processes which are subjected to high pressure impulses.
Stucchi Offers Process Analysis and Custom Hydraulic Solutions
Stucchi is a leading global supplier of proven authority on hydraulic quick connect and quick release solutions. We provide more than 60 years of experience in providing hydraulic quick couplings and innovative products which improve hydraulic circuit applications and overall business operations. We partner with our customers to meet your specific needs with innovative product development for optimum fluid control. Our technical team excels with challenging or nonstandard configurations, providing proactive hydraulic solutions to a wide range of industries worldwide.
Offers a wide selection of hydraulic quick couplers in quick connect solutions including custom designed products to meet specific requirements. We are dedicated to improving the efficiency and safety of your hydraulic quick connect application. Contact us to speak with an engineer and learn how to improve your hydraulic applications including pressurized processes with proven high pressure quick couplers.