You may be looking for faster hydraulic multi coupler solutions when your process requires quick connect and quick release of multiple hydraulic lines. Stucchi sets the industry standard with hydraulic quick coupling solutions, providing 60 years of experience designing and manufacturing hydraulic quick couplers and quick connect products. Our multi-coupling plates provide the ability to quick connect and quick release multiple lines at once with one simple movement, significantly improving productivity and safety.
We offer multi-coupling solutions for multiple or large diameter lines and for applications which require effortless connection under pressure and residual pressure system. Our technical team will assist you in evaluating your general parameters, your application requirements, max flow rate and the type of plate that will best suit your needs and number of hydraulic lines.
Multi-Coupler Plates for Any Application
Stucchi offers a wide selection of faster hydraulic multi-coupler plates which are proven in various applications to reduce machine downtime, improving efficiency, profitability and safety. Our multi-coupling plate solutions include:
- DP PLATE SERIES – simultaneously couple or uncouple 2 to 4 hydraulic or electrical lines with one simple movement which requires minimal force. Circuit lines may include the same nominal diameter with different media. Sizes range from 3/8” to 1” with port options including BSP, NPT and SAE.
- The DP series is found in applications which require leak free quick connect with or without residual pressure, such as in front end loaders, construction machinery, drilling, mining and many other processes.
- GR PLATE SERIES – easily quick connect and quick release multiple lines from 2 to 10 electric or hydraulic lines with one single movement. Circuit lines may contain the same nominal diameter and different media and also supports varying sizes of couplers. Sizes range from 3/8” to 1 ¼”, with port options including BSP, NPT and SAE, and also features an auto locking design to prevent unwanted disconnection.
- You can find the GR series of multi-coupling plates in applications which require leak free quick connect of multiple couplings with or without residual pressure. These include front and loaders, harvesters, construction machinery, snow removal, drilling, mining and many others.
- GRE PLATE SERIES – The GRE multi coupler plate series reduces machine downtime anywhere electrical, water, oil and pneumatic circuits require quick connect to production machinery or test benches. The GRE series features a superior guidance pin system which prevents inversion of circuits by connecting only in one position.
- Port options include NPT and SAE with sizes ranging from 3/8” to 1/2″ and accommodates 4 to 18 same diameter lines and different media.
- SV2 PLATE SERIES – simultaneously couple and uncouple two large diameter lines with an auto locking system to ensure lines are fully connected while eliminating crossing of lines. Sizes range from 1 1/4″ to 1 1/2″ with port options SAE and NPT. The SV2 multi-coupling plate series is popular in mobile equipment, drilling and mining applications and many others.
- BM3 PLATE SERIES – simultaneously couple and uncouple two large diameter, 1 1/2″ lines with one simple movement. Port options include SAE and NPT and features an auto locking system to ensure lines are fully connected, providing safety and secondary retention of the connection.
- ONE POSITION PLATE SERIES – quick connect and quick release single large diameter lines with minimal force to reduce connection time. Features include an auto locking system provide safety and secondary retention of the connection.
- FAP and FAPZ SERIES
- The FAP flat face couplers are manufactured in carbon steel with zinc plating and are assembled on Stucchi’s multi-coupler plates. An internal valving system provides safety even in high internal residual pressure applications while preventing fluid loss.
- The FAPZ is a flat face coupler series which is also manufactured in carbon steel, and features a threaded sleeve locking system suitable for pressure impulse processes.
- Handles and Connectors – Stucchi offers handle replacement kits and replacement couplers.
Stucchi’s multi-coupling plate solutions significantly improve productivity with faster quick connect and disconnect of multiple lines at once. We are committed to improving your quick connect process and overall business operations with improved efficiency and safety.
Stucchi offers a wide selection of hydraulic quick couplers proven in demanding applications. We provide process analysis and skilled technical support to deliver hydraulic quick coupling solutions to meet your specifications. Contact us to learn more about our vast product line, custom designed couplers and faster hydraulic multi coupler solutions.