Stainless steel quick release couplings are required in many industrial applications where high resistance to corrosion is mandatory. Hydraulic systems operating in highly corrosive environments or transmitting corrosive fluids benefit from stainless steel quick couplers. These applications include:
- Industrial equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Chemical processing
- Oil and gas exploration
- Pharmaceutical processing
- Marine and offshore applications
These applications and many others require quick couplers made from a high carbon grade of stainless steel. 316 SS is a high carbon grade of stainless with a high nickel and chromium content compared to 304 SS. 316 SS is ideal in highly corrosive environments and resists scaling up to 1600° F. Consult with a quick coupler expert to obtain the right hydraulic quick couplers for optimum performance in your application.
Stucchi Offers Stainless Steel Quick Couplers
Stucchi offers a wide selection of hydraulic quick couplers as well as custom designed hydraulic solutions to meet specific quick connect needs. Our stainless steel quick release couplings provide rapid connect and quick release with minimal spillage and include:
- Custom Plate Couplers
- Custom plate couplers are designed to your exact specifications to consistently perform in rigorous environments. Stucchi provides custom plate couplers in carbon or stainless steel where robust performance is required in a compact environment.
- Port options include JIC, SAE, DIN, ORFS, SAE, BSP with sizes ranging from 3/8” to 2 1/2″. These flat face couplings are ideal in industrial automation plates accommodating various working pressure requirements such as below 350 or up to 5000.
- FL Series
- Stucchi manufactures the FL Series flat face couplers in 316 stainless steel for high resistance to corrosion. The FL series eliminates leakage during quick connect and quick release to reduce contamination in a circuit with excellent fatigue life.
- Port options include NPT, SAE, BSP with sizes ranging from 1/4″ to 2” and ISO 16028 interchangeability. The FL series of stainless steel quick release couplings are ideal in many highly corrosive environments such as chemical processing, marine and offshore applications with a working pressure of 15-35 MPa/2175-5075 psi range.
- IRB I IRBO I IRBX SERIES
- The IRB Series is available in three different materials, brass, carbon, and stainless steel. The entire series is interchangeable with ISO B standards and features AISI 302 stainless steel springs in a compact design. The IRB series features high quality material in a compact size with options ranging from 1/8” to 1” and varying working pressures up to 5075 psi.
- Port options include NPT, BSP and interchangeability with Faster HNV, Aeroquip FD45 and Parker 60. IRB features is constructed with carbon steel and Nitrile seals, IRBO is made of brass with Viton seals and IRBX is constructed in highly resistant 316 stainless steel and Viton seals. The IRB series is ideal in many industrial applications, agricultural equipment and the oil and gas industry.
- VOFX SERIES
- The VOFX series of threaded poppet couplers are manufactured in 316 stainless steel for resistance to pressure impulses and high corrosion. The poppet style valve is designed for reduced pressure drop and turbulence with elastomer seals for reliable sealing upon quick release.
- Port options include NPT, BSP with sizes available in 3/4″ to 2” Interchangeability with Dixon WS and Snap-Tite 75. Prevent flow checking with positive stop valving and resist the formation with large diameter sleeves. The VOFX series is ideal in oil and gas applications, open or closed center hydraulic systems.
- VUX SERIES
- The VUX Series check valves are constructed in stainless steel with a compact design and may also be used as a pressure sequence valve. Sizes range from 1/4” to 1 1/2″ with NPT port option and 316 SS closing springs.
- The VUX is ideal in any type of hydraulic circuit using noncorrosive liquids or as a pressure sequence valve adjusting the internal spring to the required cracking point.
Stucchi offers these many stainless steel quick couplers along with a vast product line of hydraulic quick couplers including:
- Flat face couplers
- Threaded flat face couplings
- Poppet interchange
- Threaded poppet interchange
- Multi-coupler plates
- High-pressure quick couplers
- Skid steer quick couplers
- Hydraulic adapters
- Dust caps and accessories
- Custom hydraulic solutions
When you need help finding the right hydraulic quick couplers to meet your specific application requirements, contact Stucchi for proven hydraulic solutions.
Stucchi is recognized worldwide as a leading supplier of hydraulic quick couplings and hydraulic solutions. We offer a vast product line of hydraulic quick couplers for nearly any application with custom designed solutions available. Contact us for assistance in evaluating stainless steel quick release couplings for highly corrosive hydraulic applications.