John Deere quick connect hydraulic fittings keep hydraulic tractors and agricultural equipment operating with optimum performance. John Deere is known for their brand of tractors, heavy equipment and machinery, drivetrains and engines used in rugged, demanding agricultural applications. Using the right tractor hydraulic quick couplers for your equipment and maintaining your quick couplings is key to efficient operations which are safe for the operator and the environment.
Maintaining John Deere Tractor Hydraulic Quick Couplers
Maintenance is key to achieving optimum performance and safety as with any hydraulic application involving heavy machinery and equipment. Follow these tips to maintain your John Deere quick connect hydraulic fittings:
- Clean your tractor quick couplers: It is very important to keep your tractor hydraulic quick couplers clean as they are often exposed to rugged terrain, dirt, mud and landfill as well as snow, ice, salt and extreme temperatures.
- Do not use tools which can damage the couplers: using tools on your quick couplers may cause damage and compromise functionality. This is especially important when releasing residual pressure, be sure to follow appropriate steps without external intervention which can create leaks, environmental contamination and safety hazards.
- Replace quick couplers as needed
- Perform regular maintenance checks: perform the following preventive maintenance tasks at intervals depending upon the application:
- Test seal when coupling and decoupling
- Thoroughly clean external components
- Check for correct tightening and torque of hydraulic adapters
- Check for contamination of hydraulic circuit
- Lubricate coupling zones and moving parts with a lubricant compatible to the specific type of seals used
Maintaining your tractor hydraulic quick couplers will protect the O-rings and help to prevent oil spillage, protecting yourself and the environment from hydraulic fluid leaks. Always replace your quick couplers as soon as necessary to protect your hydraulic circuits and equipment.
Stucchi Offers John Deere Tractor Hydraulic Quick Couplers
Stucchi offers brand name compatible quick couplers for easy replacement of Bobcat, Caterpillar, Kubota and John Deere quick connect hydraulic fittings. We provide agricultural quick couplings which meet ISO 16028 standards, as well as ISO 7241-1, ISO Series A and B and ISO 5675. We provide hydraulic solutions when faced with challenging configurations and when searching for replacement, legacy couplers.
Our hydraulic specialists work with you to provide custom solutions when required to meet your exact specifications. Whether searching for the best quick connect solution for your tractor, forestry equipment or any type of skid steer machine, Stucchi offers a constant flow of solutions.
Stucchi is a leading hydraulic quick coupler specialist with more than 60 years of experience. We provide hydraulic solutions for a wide range of industries and applications with a wide range of quick coupler products and custom designed options available. Contact us to speak with a hydraulic specialist for the best solution and compatibility with your John Deere quick connect hydraulic fittings.