Kubota hydraulic quick couplers are used around the globe on various Kubota equipment such as tractors, mowers, construction equipment and skid steer utility vehicles. Common Kubota hydraulic hoses and fittings meet ISO A standards, ISO 7241-1, ISO 16028 and ISO 5675 agricultural quick coupler standards. If you are utilizing older attachments and implements, your quick couplings may not be sized to ISO standards.
Stucchi Offers Quick Coupler Solutions
Stucchi is a world leading supplier of hydraulic quick coupler solutions, offering compatible Kubota hydraulic quick couplers and difficult to find OEM agricultural couplings. We help operators of skid steer and agricultural equipment find replacement couplers for brand name equipment including John Deere, Bobcat and Caterpillar. Our skilled engineers provide custom quick coupler solutions in addition to a wide selection of quick coupling products.
Stucchi leads the industry with more than 60 years of experience, skilled technical support and a vast product line including:
- Flat face quick couplers
- Threaded flat face couplers
- High-pressure couplers
- Poppet style quick couplings
- Threaded poppet couplers
- Hydraulic adapters
- Check valves
- Specialty couplers
- Multi-coupling plates
- Skid steer quick couplers
We help customers solve quick coupler problems if you need hydraulic adapters, Kubota hydraulic hoses and fittings or replacement quick couplers for your agricultural equipment and if your older implements do not meet ISO standards. We offer solutions for outdated and older style OEM quick couplings. Our technical team excels with problem-solving and thinking outside the box to provide custom quick coupling solutions for challenging configurations. We provide custom hydraulic quick coupler solutions engineered to meet your exact specifications.
Skid Steer and Kubota Hydraulic Quick Couplers
Kubota machinery requires the right type of Kubota hydraulic quick couplers to meet the demands of agricultural and rugged construction applications. Agricultural equipment is exposed to harsh environmental conditions including extreme temperatures and exposure to dirt and debris when working the land. Quick couplers on the hydraulic systems of agricultural equipment must provide leak free performance to protect the environment and prevent contamination.
Exposure to hydraulic fluid can also be dangerous for machinery operators and should be avoided at all costs. Stucchi provides a wide selection of hydraulic quick couplers designed for skid steer utility vehicles which meet these demands, providing efficiency and safety. Our hydraulic quick couplers for skid steer equipment includes:
- A Premier Series – a flat face quick coupler which is designed to prevent spills and fluid loss during quick connect and quick release. The A premier series meets ISO 16028 interchangeable standards and provides higher pressure ratings with lower pressure drop over other quick couplers.
- A-HD – flat face quick coupler series which can easily be connected by hand with residual pressure exists. An internal valve prevents fluid leaks and provides quick coupler solutions when thermal expansion causes trapped fluid to develop or where residual pressure exists in a circuit.
- APM Series – this quick coupler series provides ISO 16028 interchangeability and is designed to relieve pressure within itself.
- VEP Series – the VEP series is a threaded flat face coupling available in a heavy duty and locking version, all interchangeable with each other. This series is ideal in agricultural, excavation, construction applications and many others.
- Saturn Block – provides easy quick connect and quick release in a user-friendly system which is a direct field replacement for many pressurized quick connect systems. The Saturn block is interchangeable with ISO 16028.
Stucchi offers these hydraulic quick coupler solutions to keep your skid steer and agricultural equipment on the road, in the field and operational.
Stucchi is a leading provider of hydraulic quick couplers and custom designed hydraulic solutions. We provide quick connect products which improve equipment uptime, preventing unplanned shutdowns and contamination due to leaks. Contact us to learn more and to find compatible Kubota hydraulic quick couplers.