High flow hydraulic quick couplers are engineered to reduce pressure drop across the hydraulic connection. To meet this requirement, most quick couplings designed for high flow do not contain an internal valve which can restrict flow. System pressure must be relieved prior to quick disconnect with non-valve hydraulic quick couplers.
Skid steer loaders with high flow hydraulic systems require high flow quick couplings to meet fluid control requirements. Many typical skid steer machines operate with standard hydraulic flow which varies from 8 to 23 gallons per minute to power most skid steer attachments. Flat face hydraulic couplers are most commonly used on skid steer loaders.
High flow hydraulic systems are utilized on some skid steer utility machines and tractors with hydraulic flow ranging from 20 to 45 gallons per minute. These high flow hydraulic systems are designed with either single or dual stage and require specific high flow hydraulic quick couplings. Skid steer machines with single stage, high flow hydraulic systems can typically utilize flat face couplers similar to standard flow machines. Dual stage high flow hydraulic systems, however, require a separate set of quick couplers on the outside of the machine as they are designed with separate hydraulic lines.
Consulting with a hydraulic quick coupler expert will determine the right type of quick couplers required for your equipment and application. Stucchi offers skilled engineers with experience in process analysis to assist in selecting the right hydraulic quick couplers for maximum fluid control and leak free performance.
Stucchi Offers High Flow Hydraulic Quick Couplers
Stucchi offers a vast product line of hydraulic quick couplers found worldwide in a multitude of applications. We provide personal assistance to determine the right hydraulic quick couplers for your equipment and process. In addition to a wide selection of hydraulic quick couplers, we provide custom designed hydraulic solutions to meet challenging or nonstandard configurations.
Stucchi is a leading global supplier of hydraulic quick couplers and solutions which include:
- Flat face couplers
- Threaded flat face couplings
- High pressure quick couplers
- Poppet interchange couplers
- Threaded poppet couplers
- Skid steer hydraulic couplers
- Multi-coupling plates
- Hydraulic adapters
- Hydraulic check valves
- Specialty couplers
- Dust caps and accessories
- Custom designed hydraulic solutions
Stucchi offers these many hydraulic quick coupling products and more. Our quick connect and quick release solutions are customized to your process and designed to improve not only fluid control but overall business operations. We provide hydraulic quick connect solutions that keep your equipment up and running and operational to reduce equipment downtime. Our multi-coupling plates are proven in many applications to significantly improve equipment maintenance and servicing time, increasing productivity and profitability.
Flat Face Quick Couplers for Skid Steer Loaders
Stucchi’s a vast product line includes several hydraulic quick couplers which are ideal in high flow skid steer hydraulic systems. Our skid steer hydraulic quick couplers are designed to keep your equipment operational and on the road, delivering leak-free performance for improved operations, safety and environmental protection. Skid steer machines are exposed to demanding conditions such as extreme temperatures, humidity, dirt, debris, ice and snow.
Maintaining optimum hydraulic fluid control during these conditions requires durable hydraulic quick couplers designed to withstand premature brinelling, wear and tear. Stucchi offers several hydraulic quick couplings and high flow hydraulic quick couplers compatible with brand-name equipment such as Bobcat, Caterpillar, Kubota and more. Hydraulic quick couplings which meet the rugged demands of skid steer equipment include:
- A Premier Series – flat face, ISO 16028 interchangeability with international versions available. The A Premier series provides superior flow characteristics, higher pressure ratings and lower pressure drop over the FIRG series and comparable products.
- A-HD – flat face quick coupler with easy quick connect by hand in applications where residual pressure develops from thermal expansion of trapped fluid.
- Saturn Block –a direct field replacement for many pressurized quick connect systems featuring a relief system to drain residual pressure prior to quick connect and quick disconnect.
- APM Series – designed to release pressure within itself with ISO interchangeability.
- VEP – The VEP is a popular threaded flat face coupling series with heavy duty and locking versions available.
- VEPHD – the VEP threaded coupler with a higher grade of steel, heavy-duty material and QPQ plating.
- VEPHDL – the heavy duty, locking version of the VEP threaded flat face coupling
Stucchi offers assistance in determining the right hydraulic quick connect solution for your standard flow or high flow hydraulic system. Simply contact our technical team for customized hydraulic solutions or to upload drawings for specific requirements.
Stucchi is a leading global supplier and recognized authority for hydraulic quick connect solutions. We offer a wide range of products, custom design solutions and personal assistance to determine the right hydraulic solution for your application. Contact us to speak with an engineer regarding standard flow or high flow hydraulic quick coupler solutions.